Thursday, June 9, 2011

Smith Girls

Everyone that knows me, knows how much I love these girls! I am not only lucky enough to have photography as a living but that I get to watch these two as my "real" job! Just editing these pictures made me want to go play with them! I can't believe Amelia is already a year old! You can see her newborn pictures here! You might notice the post is titled Olivia. Yes they changed her name to Amelia! It fits her so much better! The only bad thing is now I can't name one of my babies Amelia! ;)
















These two are my favorite of the day by a long shot! LOVE the top one!



She liked touching the cake but the minute we tried to get her to taste it she was done.



One day we were all coloring together and I couldn't help but get my camera out!






No comments: