Saturday, November 7, 2009

Lyon-Shop

A few weeks ago,I had the wonderful opportunity to attend the Lyon-Shop in Laguna Beach California! It was beautiful!





I made a mini vacation out of it and my mom and sister, Jen came along. We drove to Vegas then to California and back again! I had a blast shopping and learning about something I truly love learning about. I wish I could afford to go to every workshop I could!

We found the yummiest diner! You should go if you are ever in the area! We ate breakfast there three days in a row! MMM, I can taste it just talking about it!





We also went to the Donny and Marie show in Vegas! (Thank you Tina!) Such a fun show! Very funny and entertaining!




Missing school, Spending WAY too much money, gaining those few extra pounds, SOOO WORTH IT!

No comments: